Hello my readers! How are you?
I am fine and recently I am having fun in my own kitchen. It may sounds weird but I really do, because I can cook and bake whatever I want and I can do it whenever I want even at ten o´clock pm, which was imposibble in my parent´s apartment, so I did not cook or anything.
I want to show you recipe for really simple to make, good looking and very tasty dessert called The Roof. "The Roof" because of it´s look. I have no idea if there is something similar in other countries but I am sure you can very easily change ingredients for those you found in your groceries.
What you need:
200g of butter
500g of cream cheese
150g powdered sugar
42 biscuits (need to be square) (2 packs of Bebe biscuits)
rum, dark chocolate coating
- Combine butter, sugar and cream cheese in bowl, you can add table spoon of rum if you want.
- Put half of biscuits on tinfoil. It should look like 3x7 rectangle.
- Spread half of the mix over the biscuits.
- Add second layer of biscuits and spread rest of the mix.
- Put peeled bananas in the middle.
- Shape it to roof. (I was scared here but it´s really easy! Just lay your hands under tinfoil and push longer sides together.)
- Coat the dessert with dark chocolate coating.
- Place dessert in the frige for night. (or at least few hours to biscuits get soft)