29. 9. 2012

Items that want to be in my closet

List of items I would love to buy if I have a really huge pack of money. :D
This month I planned to buy a lot of fashion stuff because I tought that finaly I´ll have money just for clothes so I can buy something expensive. But I was wrong... There are always some important things that just pop-up all of a sudden and you have to pay them immediately... naturaly very expensive things... >_>
Firstly I'll go for shoes...



Light colour shoes! So damn impractical as well as the manufacturers choice of material: suede that is so in lately! Pink and cream colours are my favourite now.  I would love to get some bordeaux and navy shoes too but it´s very hard to get some that would fit me and I like their design...There are allways just ballerinas and I need to have some heels!
Most of those shoes are from ebay.uk and one, the biggest one, are from Botovo...
Actually I can´t decide which one to buy once I´ll have some spare money. But I feel the need of having some spiked shoes... Or perhaps those lacy fake litas?



Some blacks here... Yes I really like ankle boots. :D And one regular pumps with small platform and in black patent which is important because I really want some black patent shoes... They are so sexy...

Wishlist of clothes next time.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...