19. 9. 2012

Daily Lolita Favourites: August

New "collage" of pictures from daily lolita. This time there was a lot of princes and aristocrats. It amazed me! Lots of steampunks too! Yet I choosed only lolitas to show you. I just have to say that this monthly update of daily lolita favourites is very inpiring!
Let's have a look.
 



Simple the best... this should be one of my motto :D

So retro! I have no idea if I have to consider it still as lolita fashion... It's more like from Grease. xD




 

 

 

that little Adams girl *_*


IMG_20120722_132342img11
I love this colour combination... light blue and gold!

Somehow this outfit is stunnig... everything match, it's simple, yet with interesting details... I like it...


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...